maanantai 17. tammikuuta 2011

10 things which I like to live with

Hii!

I was tagged by Nimue to this funny game and now I'll do this. So the idea is to make a list of things which you like to live with. And because I was lazy and didn't have time to search pics from my computer most of these pics are from weheartit.com. It was really difficult to try to put these things from first to last and actually they are not like the first is the best and then is the second best etc.



FRIENDS, FAMILY (as always)


DELICIOUS FOOD


FASHION AND CLOTHES


TRAVELLING  AND HAVING FUN


BEING ON THE ROAD AND RELAXING


BEAUTY AND HEALTH LIFE


ANIMALS AND NATURE


HOBBIES


SYNNY DAYS


AS YOU SEE (and I think this is probably the most important and the most cliché)


AND I TAGGED:




HAVE A NICE WEEK EVERYONE!  xx,


Anni







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti